The Covington Education Foundation provides grants for projects that promote general education enrichment in Covington, Ohio. Non-profit organizations serving Covington, Ohio and Covington Exempted Village Schools are eligible to apply on a quarterly basis for grants. Grant applications are reviewed quarterly by the Covington Education Foundation Board on the third Monday of January, April, July and October. Applications are due on the fifteenth of the months preceding the meetings.
The following guidelines will help determine if a project or program is eligible for consideration:
– Projects must benefit residents of the Covington, Ohio School District
– Projects must include the creation of, or participation in, enrichment educational programs not available through other means
Educational programs and activities can include the following categories:
– Academics – to promote academic achievement.
– Performing and Fine Arts – to promote excellence in music, dance, performing arts and fine arts.
– Athletics – to promote excellence in physical education, sports, recreation and activities promoting physical fitness.
– General – to promote general enrichment programs and activities.