When a Troy Foundation Scholarship has been awarded, the recipient must submit a written request to the Program Officer of The Troy Foundation to claim his/her scholarship money. This request must include the following information:
- Recipient’s name, address, phone number and email address
- Name of the scholarship (s) awarded
- Name and address of the university the recipient will attend
- Recipient’s student ID number
- A copy of the university fee bill or class schedule for fall semester
Scholarship checks are made payable to and sent directly to the school the recipient will attend. A minimum of ten working days should be allowed from the time the recipient’s request is received until the check is mailed to the school. Recipients are not notified when checks are mailed and it is their responsibility to follow-up with their respective schools to assure that checks were received and credited.
For scholarships awarded per semester or quarter, a request must be sent for each semester/quarter.
Please contact Lisa M. Reynolds, Program Officer at (937) 339-8935 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about claiming a scholarship.